Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful for a sick day

Today I am thankful for being home sick! I know, I know, not a usual thing to be thankful for, but it was a day away from the office that I was able to rest and think.
I had some much needed time to talk to God. I told him how I want to really LIVE my life. I am sick of being afraid to take chances on my dreams.
I want to inspire and encourage people (especially through my artwork). I want to find a strong church family and meet new people. I want to share my gifts, thoughts, and insights...really impact someone's life in a positive way. I want to travel. I want to sing, laugh, and cry in public without holding back. I cant wait to meet the man I will marry. I excited to plan my own wedding and help plan my sister's wedding. I cant wait to start a family and be an aunty to my sisters kids.
God knows all my dreams. I am trusting him to grant me those, otherwise why would he have put them on my heart.
But for now, until all these dreams come to pass, I want to enjoy the simple things in life...
...raindrops...
...rainbows...
...thunderstorms...
...laughter...
...colors...
...music...
...answered prayers...
...chocolate...
...crisp fall weather...
...a warm cup of tea...
...animals...
...hugs...
...giving...
...etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! Share your comments and thoughts here..