Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playing around can be successful




So last week I shared my excitement over the shopping trip to the art store. This week I just wanted to share some of the results of last weeks' "play time".
I have had it on my heart for a long time to make these cards, and get them out there. The making them part is fairly easy (other than trying to find the time!)...its the 'getting them out there' part that seems to be hard for me.
Last week I was particularly motivated to create, and stayed up late to finish some cards for a few co-workers. I just wanted to take the time to say "thank you" to them for who they are, and let them know how blessed I am to work with them.
Coincidentally (or not) a lot or drama and hurt feelings broke out in the workplace the day after the day after I handed out the cards. This is the second time I felt pushed to get the cards out to people, right before a chaotic event broke out.
Now part of me wants to think, "Ok last time I give cards to people! They are bad luck!" But it in my right mind, I know God had me create these for a reason. I am not sure how or if the cards helped those involved in the drama last week, but I do trust that God will use them to bring some healing and comfort. After all, that's why I created Lisscat Creations...everyone needs a pick-me-up now and then.
Go do something nice for someone this week. Don't wait until a chaotic event to happen. What you do might just brighten their day, or give them the strength they need on stormy day.

1 comment:

  1. ...I know He's gonna use Lisscat Creations in mighty ways. get ready...YOU are bout to be blessed.

    Proud of you always always.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! Share your comments and thoughts here..