Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!



FINALLY, the first glorious day of my favorite season has arrived.... FALL!

There is nothing better than crisp Autumn air, cinnamon, pumpkin spice latte's, pumpkin muffins, vibrantly colored leaves, and Halloween Candy. This weekend I've been haunted by more advertisements for pumpkin spice lattes. After searching 4 stores, there is no pumpkin coffee creamer out yet! Come on International Delight and Coffeemate, get with the new season, I beg you!

Anyway, I couldn't be happier to welcome in this new season. Especially after this draining summer, I'm ready for a change!
So in honor of our first Fall weekend, I bring you the first official Lisscat Creations Halloween decoration.
Check em out and let me know what you think!

SPOOKS! - Two 4" x 4" hand painted wooden plaques. Acrylic on wood, shiny clear varnish. With decorative ribbon for hanging. ($31.50 for the set).

These are available now so email me (melissa@lisscatcreations.com) or comment below if interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! Share your comments and thoughts here..