Saturday, January 8, 2011

Not so extreme makeover

Hey guys, I am bringing an official happy 2011 greeting with the all new revamped Lisscat Creations Blog. Hope you like the new layout. Thought it would be fun to do something new with the new year! Right now its a not-so-extreme-makeover, but the blog did get a fresh new design. I will be adding more artwork soon, along with more frequent blog posts, and videos too!

I also spent quite a bit of time working on Erica, my best friend in the whole world's, blog. She is continuing her nutrition/fitness career this year with an awesome new blog about living a healthy lifestyle, both physically and spiritually. Her blog is called "Grace for e.r.i.c.a (Eating Real In a Crazy Age)." She is just putting the finishing touches on it but be sure to check it out soon, by clicking here.

Well its been a busy day trying to catch up on life, and putting away Christmas stuff. I really need to finish the sketchbook since its due in only a few short days!

Hmm I need some inspiration...what are fun little things you would want in your own world? Example: Everything would be covered in chocolate :-)

Hopefully tomorrow is the day I will have a fun little contest up for you guys. We will be giving away a gift certificate so be sure to check back soon.

Have a fun, safe, creative, and inspiring Saturday night.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! Share your comments and thoughts here..