Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Little Look....

I usually get through the week having given everybody and everything more time than I give to my art. I made an effort this week after work to take some time to CREATE. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with what came out, and it felt so GOOD to paint!
This week's post is more pictures than words, but hey, I am an artist, not a writer so maybe this is for the better!

"Sprouted Dream" 7" x 9" acrylic on canvas. AVAILABLE for $35


"Solo Rojo" - Currently the center piece to my living room.


Behind the Scenes - Water color drying....feel the excitement! ;-)


Behind the Scenes - Drawing in the clouds and cityscape.


Behind the Scenes - Laying out and positioning the cityscape.


Completed "Wind of Hope" card! Remember, $5 of every card sold is donated to storm victims in the south! (Think floods, tornados, etc)  Each hand painted card is only $15 (FREE shipping) and can be purchased at HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! Share your comments and thoughts here..